Contel specializes in industrial control and automation, and provides a diverse range of products and services:
The solutions we offer are proven for improving the efficiency in the production facilities, upgrading and modernizing existing automation & control systems and providing tools that help manufacturers improve the work processes on the manufacturing floor.
Contel provides consulting and engineering services of which experienced engineers advise and create plans on how to make the production floor more efficient and improve outputs, increase visibility, track and record every detail in the facility and maximize utilization of existing resources
The solutions provided by the company in this area include the control and communications framework (Sensors, PLCs, HMI, SCADA, Vision, Robotics, Analytic equipment) and the software layer of OEE / MES for management of the manufacturing floor. The company’s outstanding reputation in automation and control goes back for more than 50 years and it is a benchmark for quality engineering services in Israel.
Our solutions typically involve first-rate engineering, including definition of user requirements, supply of off-the-shelf software tools, implementation of software solutions, manufacture of electrical and control panels, conducting of electrical and mechanical installation works, and commissioning and running-in in the field.
Our activity in this area includes:
- Exclusive Distribution of automation and control systems from world class vendors such as
- Rockwell Automation/ Allen-Bradley
- Cognex machine vision solution
- Fanuc Robotics
- Kepware Technologies
- And more (see our Partners webpage for more information)
- A large and sophisticated spare parts warehouse that includes thousands of items, readily available to our customers.
- A Service Department with an experienced team of engineers providing the Company’s industrial customer base with unrivaled technical service and support. Including 24/7 help desk services.
- An experienced team in turnkey projects in the areas of control, electricity, communications, and Manufacturing Execution System software.
- A lab for fixing control equipment, certified by vendors
- An electrical & control panel and cabinet manufacturing plant.