Cognex offers industry-leading industrial barcode readers
You need reliable barcode readers and, simply put, we read more codes and deliver the highest read rates—that’s why people choose Cognex. When you can put a stop to no-reads by deploying the DataMan® family of image-based barcode readers, you can achieve your Automatic Identification (Auto ID) goals:
- Increase efficiencies—aid inventory management, quantify process bottlenecks and improvements, handle supplier printing variations and reduce WIP (work in process)
- Achieve higher throughput—less manual resorting, faster read times and reduced downtime
- Reduce costs—reduce scrap from rework of rejects
- Improve customer satisfaction—avoid incorrect deliveries and recalls
- Control traceability— track assets and product quality information, manage allergens and deter counterfeiting with accurate part authentication Regardless of the barcode symbology, size, quality, printing method or surface the codes are marked on, we can read it with the highest read rates!
- Print variations—color, poor print, scratched or washed out barcode print
- Marking types—inkjet, dot peen, laser etch or direct part mark (DPM) type
- Surface types—glass, metal, cardboard, ceramic or plastic barcode surfaces
- Damaged codes—including previously unreadable 2-D codes without visible perimeters
Cognex has the product versatility and most advanced technology to help you meet your goals whether your application uses 1-D linear barcodes or higher density 2-D matrix codes:
Low Speed Slow moving or stationary 1-D barcodes printed on parts or packaging.
High Speed Fast moving 1-D barcodes printed on parts or packaging.
2-D Printed Moving or stationary 2-D codes on labels and packaging can include a mix of 1-D and 2-D codes.
2-D Direct Part Mark Dot peen, etched or laser marked 2-D Data Matrix codes marked directly on parts.