Compliance with regulatory requirements and strict adherence to QA methodologies are the cornerstone of our projects for pharmaceutical plants. Contel has extensive experience in implementing control and software systems in leading pharmaceutical plants in Israel and worldwide. Contel solutions have frequently been subjected to FDA audits, and as a result of stringent project management methodologies, customers have passed these audits with flying colors.
Contel’s solutions in this industrial sector include:
- Writing of customer requirements documents, user requirements specifications, functional and technical specifications, as well as OP and PQ validation of software and control systems.
- Industrial automation and control solutions.
- Analytical instrumentation for measuring concentrations of gases and liquids in manufacturing processes.
- Supply of control valves.
- Supply of control systems for clean rooms.
- Supply of software solutions for monitoring packaging, tablet and sorting machines – OEE – in order to increase machine efficiency.
- MES software solutions from Rockwell Automation.
- Professional services of software and control engineers who have specialized and are highly experienced in the pharmaceutical industry.
Contel has years of experience in major projects with leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in Israel and worldwide, including Teva, Dexxon, Taro and Perrigo.